1 can (15 oz) of enchilada sauce
1 can (15 oz) of
vegetarian refried beans
1 onion – diced
pepper - diced
6 to 10 mushrooms – sliced
of cheddar Vegan Rella or other vegan alternative, grated (OPTIONAL)
6 flour tortillas
1 small can (6 oz) of chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Oil baking dish (8x11
Pyrex dish or similar size)
3. Sauté onions and peppers in
vegetable oil for approximately 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
4. Add mushrooms and sauté for approximately 2 to 3 more
5. Heat refried beans over medium heat.
Place flour tortilla on a plate and place beans, a spoonful of
enchilada sauce, spoonful of vegetable mixture, a handful of vegan
grated cheese, and portion of olives on the tortilla.
Roll the tortilla and place in baking dish. Continue process for
remaining 5 tortillas.
8. Once all 6 are in baking dish,
cover the enchiladas with the remainder of the enchilada sauce.
9. Place on top of the enchiladas any remaining ingredient
(beans, vegetable mixture, vegan cheese, olives).
in oven 20 to 25 minutes.
Your question and comments are welcome