8 ounces vegan cream cheese
2 cups vegan chocolate chips (semisweet, bittersweet, whatever you
2 cups powered sugar
optional stuff - more chocolate chips or almond bark to coat, chopped
nuts, coconut, cocoa, flavored liqueur, etc
1. Blend vegan cream cheese and powered sugar, slowly adding the
sugar to the cream cheese (I use a food processor...I suppose you could
try a blender if you don't mind powdered clothing...)
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave.
3. Add the melted chips to the cream cheese mixture. blend until its
all mixed in.
4. If you want, put half of the mixture in a glass bowl and
refrigerate that, and then add a tablespoon or more of flavored liqueur
(hazelnut is nice) to the remaining mixture and blend a little bit
5. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour.
6. Roll the mixture with your hands into little balls.
7. Roll the balls in the chopped nuts, coconut, cocoa, etc, get
8. Refrigerate until you feel like eating them...mmmm
9. Can also melt some more chocolate chips or almond bark and dip the
truffles in that and refrigerate, then they have a hard coat over them.
Your question and comments are welcome